Dr. Keith M. Rezin is the founder and president of Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and began practicing in Morris in 1991. Since then, the practice has grown to include orthopedic clinics in Morris, Ottawa, Joliet, and Bolingbrook. Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine also owns and operates Deerpath MRI, Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center, and The Spine Center.
Dr. Rezin is performing the Signature™ Knee Replacement System, and has currently performed the most Signature™ Knee Replacement surgeries in Illinois and Iowa. The revolutionary Signature™ Knee Replacement is known for being a quicker, less painful recovery knee replacement.
Dr. Rezin is a board-certified general orthopedic surgeon and subspecializes in Total Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine, using the latest minimally invasive joint replacement procedures. As the team physician for Morris Community High School and Minooka Community High School, he has the opportunity to work with athletes on a regular basis.
In his free time, Dr. Rezin enjoys golfing, hunting and spending time with his wife and four children.
Education & Training
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, 1986. Graduated with honors.
- Completed five-year internship at Rush Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, 1991. Surgical Intern of the Year.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993.
- Re-certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 in top 3% in the nation.
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Illinois State Medical Society and Will-Grundy County Medical Society
- On staff at Morris Hospital, Ottawa Regional Hospital, Provena Saint Joseph’s Medical Center, and Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center