Dear New Patient,
Welcome to Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine!
I look forward to focusing my advanced
training and experience on you. In 2007, I
graduated from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa
where I studied Pre-Med and graduated with a
Bachelor of Arts & Science in Biology. I went on to
Des Moines University College of Podiatric
Medicine & Surgery and earned my Doctor of
Podiatric Medicine and Masters of Health Care Administration degrees in 2011. I
completed my residency in foot and ankle surgery at the University of Pittsburgh
Medical Center in 2014. I have advanced training in Foot and Ankle Surgery,
including, but not limited to: foot and ankle reconstruction, mid-foot and hind-foot
fusion, ankle arthroscopy, total ankle replacement, tendon transfers and repair,
wound healing, external fixation, and diabetic limb salvage.
I joined Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in 2014. I enjoy spending time
with my wife, Emily and our two young children. For fun and relaxation, I like
running, golfing, skiing, traveling, hunting and spending time outdoors.
Using both conservative and surgical treatment protocols, I apply my advanced
training and experience to treat children and adults with foot and ankle problems
I see patients at our Morris, Ottawa and Joliet clinic locations. I am looking forward
to meeting with you and helping you with your foot or ankle problems.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience at Rezin
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine the very best it can be.
- Traumatic Foot and Ankle Injuries / Foot & Ankle Fractures / Tendon Injuries
- Arthritic Joint Conditions / Pediatric and Adult Flatfoot / Cavus or High Arched
- Sports Related Injuries / Sprains & Ligament Instability / Achilles Tendonitis
- Bunion Deformities / Hammertoe Deformities / Heel Pain / Plantar Fasciitis /
- Diabetic Foot and Ankle Conditions / Wound Care / Entrapped Nerve
- Ingrown Toe Nails / Ganglion and Soft Tissue Tumors / Plantar Warts
- Custom Inserts / Limb Length Discrepancy / Foot Fatigue / Stress Fractures
Kyle T. Pearson